AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION PR POINTS CALCULATOR
AUSTRALIA PR POINTS CALCULATOR
Australia PR points calculator is a tool that helps potential migrants to determine their eligibility for skilled migration. It considers factors such as age, education, work experience, English language proficiency, and other criteria. The calculator awards points based on these factors, and applicants must meet the minimum required score to be considered for a skilled visa. It is essential to have accurate information when using the calculator, as it can affect the outcome of your application. So, use the Australia PR points calculator today and take the first step towards your Australian dream.
Points for the Age Criteria
English Language Proficiency
The Department accepts scores from the following tests undertaken at a secure test centre for English language visa requirements:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS), including One Skill Retake (OSR)*
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- Cambridge English (CAE) (also known as C1 Advanced)
- Occupational English Test (OET), noting this is a test developed for health professionals
Skilled employment experience Overseas skilled employment – (outside Australia)
Australian skilled employment – (in Australia)
- You can only claim points for employment if the employment was in your nominated skilled occupation or a closely related skilled occupation; and you were employed for the relevant periods set out in the table, in the 10 years before you are invited to apply.
- For any Australian employment you must have held a substantive visa or a Bridging A or Bridging B visa and complied with the conditions of that visa to be eligible for points.
NOMINATION FROM A STATE
To be eligible for this visa, it is necessary to receive a nomination and subsequently an invitation to apply. If the nomination remains valid, the applicant may be eligible to receive additional points towards their application.
REGIONAL NOMINATION FROM A STATE
To apply for this visa, either a nomination from an Regional state sponsor or a declaration of sponsorship from an eligible family member is required. Without one of these, the points can not be claimed.